Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post Orientation Reflections 2011

1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?

1) When we were playing games at the Orientation Camp
2) Campfire
3) When we were doing the group cheer.

2. What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks

1) Doing the cleaning chores (but rather fun though)
2) Queuing up for the shower
3) Sleeping in the hall, crowded

3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?

1)  Gain the confidence
2)  Leadership
3)  Learnt more about myself

4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?

 I had the capability to be a leader and also that I had confidence in myself.

5. What are you looking forward in 2011?
I am looking forward to getting used to Secondary School and learn lessons in a fun way. I also hope that things would go smoothly as planned throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment